A History of Dynamic Growth
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. ®, was founded in 1953 in Neenah, Wisconsin, by John J. Keller. He started a one-man business as a technical consultant to provide regulatory compliance services to clients in the transportation industry. Later in the 1960s, Keller entered the technical publishing business with its Transportation Journal and Exchange Bulletin, a four-page pamphlet that answered many of the most commonly asked questions by its clients.
The Bulletin was well received and its success led to a growing demand for similar publications offering practical, "how-to-comply" information. In response, Keller increasingly began to introduce publications covering a range of regulatory compliance areas and today, is widely acknowledged as an industry leader.
From its early days as a one-man shop in downtown Neenah to its current leadership position, Keller has demonstrated dynamic growth. It now employs over 1,300 Keller associates and is presently located on Highway 76 west of Neenah, where it's identified by its Vinland Complex, a 375,000 square-foot manufacturing, warehousing and office facility, and its 125,000 square-foot North Park office building.
For more information about J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. ® visit www.jjkeller.com.