Stall Assembly - 2nd Shift
Regular, Full Time
1. Installs all parts on all trailers and assemblies not installed prior to painting.
2. Installs tires on trailers per order and torques down all wheels with a nut runner as
3. Installs stripes, company decals, informational and safety decals as specified.
4. Verifies each order for each customer specification on equipment required.
5. Touches up paint with aerosol spray cans and quart cup guns as needed.
6. Performs axle alignments and adjusts brakes as directed.
7. Handles, stores and disposes of all hazardous materials properly. Successfully
completes annual training.
8. Assists Final Assembler A as instructed.
9. Follow standard work and procedures.
10. Must help identify waste in process or procedure to increase efficiency.
11. Perform other duties as assigned.
12. Report all problems on trailers to the Lead Assembler of the area.
13. Carefully prepares trailers for blasting or painting, by masking off key components on the trailer that are not blasted or painted.
1. Position requires the operation of various equipment and tools required to
perform job duties, examples include: overhead hoist, forklift, all air tools, quart cup
paint gun, aerosal paint cans, torque wrench etc..
2. Position requires the use of a respirator when performing paint touch up.
3. Position requires a pre-employment and an annual pulmonary function test (PFT)
with acceptable results.
4. Position requires the ability to move around, on and underneath (using a creeper)
5. Position requires handling of tires and torque wrench.
6. Must possess the ability to read and write.
7. Must possess basic math skills.
8. Must have basic computer skills.
9. Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
10. Goal is to learn one assembly stall in 3 to 6 months.
Applicants will need to submit the following documents during the application process.
Trail King Industries Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By submitting this application, I certify that the information I have provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Any misrepresentation or omission of any fact in my application, resume, or any other material, or during any interviews, can be justification of refusal of employment, or, if employed, termination from Trail King Industries, Inc.'s employ.