Stall Welder I - 2nd Shift
Regular, Full Time
1. Perform flat and vertical welds in a commendable manner.
2. Perform horizontal and overhead welds in a satisfactory manner.
3. Read and understand blueprints for specified trailer.
4. Assist Lead Welder in assigned stall to effectively and efficiently produce trailers.
5. Perform minimal assembly procedures successfully.
6. Operates over-head and jib cranes safely and efficiently.
7. Maintain acceptable attendance per Company guidelines.
8. Follows all safety procedures and regulations.
9. Perform other duties as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the position qualifications
1. Minimum 1 year weld certificate from post-secondary or technical institute or weld experience within a manufacturing environment.
2. Ability to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
3. Ability to apply basic math skills with addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
4. Have a positive attitude, good work ethic and ability to work with others.
Applicants will need to submit the following documents during the application process.
Trail King Industries Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By submitting this application, I certify that the information I have provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Any misrepresentation or omission of any fact in my application, resume, or any other material, or during any interviews, can be justification of refusal of employment, or, if employed, termination from Trail King Industries, Inc.'s employ.