Stall Welder I - 2nd Shift
Regular, Full Time
1. Perform flat and vertical welds in a commendable manner.
2. Perform horizontal and overhead welds in a satisfactory manner.
3. Read and understand blueprints for specified trailer.
4. Assist Lead Welder in assigned stall to effectively and efficiently produce trailers.
5. Perform minimal assembly procedures successfully.
6. Operates over-head and jib cranes safely and efficiently.
7. Follows all safety procedures and regulations.
8. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Must know how to weld or possess the ability to learn how to weld.
2. Must be able to use measuring tools and devices accurately.
3. Must have good math skills.
4. Must have good attendance.
5. Must have a positive attitude, good work ethic and ability to work with others.
Applicants will need to submit the following documents during the application process.
Trail King Industries Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By submitting this application, I certify that the information I have provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Any misrepresentation or omission of any fact in my application, resume, or any other material, or during any interviews, can be justification of refusal of employment, or, if employed, termination from Trail King Industries, Inc.'s employ.